Go back to job listing
The ideal candidate will be coordinating with teams across the organization to understand teams' design needs and building out their creative strategy accordingly. In each of these projects, you will ensure that outcomes are on budget, within brand, and incorporating current design trends.
- Lead strategy and development of all creative campaigns ensuring a consistent brand across channels
- Remain current on emerging trends in digital technology to incorporate new technologies into your strategy
- Communicate cross-functionally to understand creative needs
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Create new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages. Understand design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising.
- Ability to analyze trends, look at new data and keep up with current times.
- Make decisions on final copy, final art, finished commercials and radio spots.
- Be a good communicator.
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
- 10+ years' in a design role
Please send your updated resume along with your portfolio at [email protected]
Note: Only profiles with attached CV & Portfolio will be shortlisted for further processing.
Go back to job listing